Is A Muscle Massage Gun Worth It?
Is the Percussion Massage Gun Worth the Money?
If you have had muscle soreness and got a massage you must know how important it is to have a massage gun. You will experience the same feeling. Massage guns can be used by anyone not just athletes but anyone who cares about health and fitness. The relaxation and smoothness that comes with a massage gun are just incredible considering that you can do it in the comfort of your home. This is one of the reasons why you must have a massage gun.
What Is the Massage Gun?
I guess some of you may ask what the massage is? A massage gun is a gun-shaped, handheld device that uses percussion therapy to get deep into the soft tissue as a way of breaking up knots and relieving tension. These handheld deep tissue massagers are worth investing in since they are portable, affordable and you can use them daily. Since they are lightweight and portable, it means you can carry them to the office, on trips, or even in the backyard of your house.
What of its safety? You may wonder. Well, massage guns come with protective cases that ensure the safety of massage guns and massage heads.
So, if you are still contemplating splashing your money on a massage gun, then the doubt is over. Massage guns are worth investing in especially at such a time when there are unprecedented lockdowns. You will be able to do massages and workout recoveries just at home.
What Are the Benefits of a Massage Gun?
Ask anyone who owns a massage gun and they will tell you how important a massage gun is to muscle recovery. Using a massage gun is not just for your muscle recovery but comes with other benefits like:
- Reduces muscles soreness and inflammation
- The deep vibrations provide muscle relaxation
- Increases better relaxation hence better sleep
- Increases blood flow to the treated areas
- Enhances flexibility
- Prevents delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Improves lymphatic flow
- It can enhance muscle strength
- Generally, it improves your muscle health
All these benefits should prompt you to look for the best massage gun in the market.
The Best Massage Gun of 2021 Should Have a Try
One of the best massage guns of 2021 that is worth your money is Urikar Pro 3. Urikar Pro 3 is a noiseless handheld massage gun that offers percussive therapy at just $139.99 on Amazon. This deep tissue massager is well designed with a 180 degrees rotatable handle making it easier for you to reach all the muscle targets. Therefore, with this massage gun, you don’t have to worry about how to reach back shoulder muscles. You just rotate the handle and boom! You will reach all the targets. Besides, Urikar Pro 3 has other must mention features listed below.
- It is built with 30 speed levels that can be adjusted on its touchable dashboard.
- Its smart dashboard shows you the battery level, speed levels and duration of massage in minutes.
- Designed with six massage heads suitable for full body percussive therapy namely; airplug head, ball head, U-shaped head, Shovel head, Bullet Head, and flat head.
- Has a large battery capacity of 2600mah and has a working time of 10 hours. If you use it for 15 minutes daily it can last for 40 days.
- Has a super low noise level of only 42dB at the 3200 RPM maximum speed.
- Comes with a protective case and a charger.
- It is portable and lightweight since it weighs 3.88 Pounds and its size being 14.02 x 9.17 x 4.37 inches
- Urikar Pro 3 vibrations penetrate 14mm deep in your soft tissues.
How to Use Urikar Pro 3 Muscle Massage Gun
Using Pro 3 is very simple. Here are a few steps for beginners to follow.
Step 1. Unbox the Urikar Pro 3, open its case and pick up the massage gun.
Step 2. Next, power on the massage gun at the bottom of the handle and check its battery level at the dashboard. When it is fully charged you will see 4 blue led lights. If it is not charged you plug its charger and charge it.
Step 3. Next, insert any of the six massage heads into the massage gun.
Step 4. After that, go to the dashboard and set the speed levels. You can begin by setting slow-speed levels like 10. The maximum level is 30. You can also set the minutes of the massage using the touch pal.
Step 5. When all is set, you can now press the massage head against the appropriate soft muscles. Avoid pressing it on bones because you will feel some pain.
Lastly, when you are done with the massage you can power it off and store it back on the protective case.
Extra Tips: Who Should Avoid Massage Guns?
As much as massage guns offer relaxation and improve the general health muscles, they cannot be used by everybody. There are some medical conditions that may limit some people from using the massage gun. If you have any of the following medical conditions you should avoid using massage guns until you get approval from your doctor. Avoid using massage guns if:
- You are on blood thinners
- You want to use it directly on your neck. It is not ideal!
- You get bruises easily
- You have muscle disorders
- You have limited sensation such as diabetes foot issues
- You have inflammation-related injuries like bursitis, tendinitis, fascitis, and periostitis.
- You have broken bones, bone degeneration or osteoporosis
Massage guns are worth your money since they offer the best relaxation and soothing of muscles at the comfort of your home. If you think about time and money, you could have spent visiting a massage parlour or visiting a physiotherapist then, it is cost-friendly and worth it! With a massage like Urikar Pro 3, you can use it daily and carry it with you to work or on vacations. It is affordable and offers deep tissue massage for any part of your body. As an athlete or person who loves to exercise, it is time to head to Amazon and purchase Urikar Pro 3, the best massage of 2021. You will get value for your money!